[Histonet] Aquaporin

Patti Loykasek ploykasek <@t> phenopath.com
Fri Jun 3 14:41:46 CDT 2005

You might to read the recent article in Modern Pathology (2005) 18, 535-540:
"Expression of aquaporins and PAX2......."
We have recently begun investigating a polyclonal aquaporin 1 from chemicon.
Which antibody you need depends on how you intend to use it.

Patti Loykasek
PhenoPath Laboratories
Seattle, WA