equivalent to Re: [Histonet] historesin

Gayle Callis gcallis <@t> montana.edu
Mon Jul 25 16:11:15 CDT 2005

I don't recall plastic type of Historesin since it has been out of
circulation for a while in USA,  but if this is GMA, buy Technovits 7100

If it is the methylmethacrylate, MMA then buy Technovits 9100.

Electron Microscopy Sciences sells both kits.  These are excellent products.

At 02:07 PM 7/25/2005, you wrote:

>I have a colleague looking to buy some historesin.  Apparently it is
>made by Leica (in Germany), and they will no longer ship it to the US.
>Is there a company here that can sell it, or a similar product?
>
>Thanks,
>Kathy

Gayle Callis
MT,HT,HTL(ASCP)