[Histonet] Re: Black paraffin and cassettes

Mark Tarango marktarango <@t> earthlink.net
Fri Jul 22 14:27:41 CDT 2005

I'm wondering how anyone could embed in a black tar kind of paraffin.  I'm
guessing that this researcher doesn't have much experience in histology.
How would this help them?

Mark Tarango