[Histonet] Free Histology Learning Resources

LINDA MARGRAF LINDA.MARGRAF <@t> childrens.com
Fri Jul 22 13:41:54 CDT 2005

Dear Histonetters:

I got an email from  the marketing director for Visual Histology and he wanted to know if it was ok to put a message out on Histonet about it. I thought it looked like something interesting so here are his comments.....

I want to make you aware of a relatively new website that provides some valuable free resources for histology teachers and students.  The website is
www.VisualHistology.com and anyone who registers with the site can download
the Visual Histology Atlas (a 285 page comprehensive histology textbook from
Moran and Rowley) and also get free access to a 30-minute video tutorial
called "The Cell."  The site also sells access to the complete Visual
Histology video tutorial series (26 titles) through a premium membership.

To learn more, visit: www.VisualHistology.com

If you have questions please inquire at the website as I haven't had any personal experience with these products.
Thanks
Linda M
Histonet administrator