[Histonet] Feedback on Fc Blocker and Background buster for Ventana IHC Machines

Nava, Josefa JosefaNava <@t> texashealth.org
Fri Jul 22 13:22:49 CDT 2005

Hello Everyone,

Can someone  give me the protocol   of    the FC Blocker  and
Background Buster reagents  if   you  are using  them  for   your
Ventana IHC Machines. Please give me your feedback about these 2
reagents  on your Ventana Machines. Thank you.

Josie Nava

Presbyterian Hospital of Dallas

The information contained in this message and any attachments is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are prohibited from copying, distributing, or using the information.  Please contact the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the original message from your system.