[Histonet] Black paraffin and cassettes

Fred Underwood funderwood <@t> mcohio.org
Fri Jul 22 09:56:30 CDT 2005

Maybe mixing some India ink into the melted paraffin will work.

>>> "Steven P Postl" <steven.p.postl <@t> abbott.com> 07/22/05 10:31AM >>>
Let me add a few points after touching base with the researcher.  There

will be no tissue processed, nor labeling needed.  Just a plain
paraffin
block made.  This block will be used like a "cork board" but with
paraffin
instead to pin a tissue flat to the surface.  Odd request, but I have
ask. Thanks again for those who have answered, and thanks to all of you

who are scratching your head, drinking your coffee and thinking about
this.  TGIF

----- Forwarded by Steven P Postl/LAKE/PPRD/ABBOTT on 07/22/2005 09:24
AM
-----