[Histonet] Punch set for Beecher Tissue Microarray. .

Henry, Charlene Charlene.Henry <@t> STJUDE.ORG
Tue Jul 12 08:18:43 CDT 2005

Good luck trying to get through to them. I ordered a tissue arrayer in
November, 2004 and have not received it yet. Maybe they need to hire
some help.
Charlene

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of joyce
judge
Sent: Tuesday, July 12, 2005 7:00 AM
To: histonet <@t> pathology.swmed.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Punch set for Beecher Tissue Microarray. .

I have been trying for weeks to get in touch with someone at Beecher
Instruments so that I may reorder some punch sets for our Beecher Tissue
Microarrayer and have had no success. I have tried emails, phone calls
and
faxes.   Does anyone know where else I may purchase .6 mm, 1.0mm or 2.0
mm
punch sets?  Any help or insight you can give me would be greatly
appreciated.

Joyce Judge
Cytomyx, LLC
781-863-9720