[Histonet] processing help[Scanned]

Kemlo Rogerson Kemlo.Rogerson <@t> elht.nhs.uk
Fri Jan 28 01:48:16 CST 2005

I personally would suggest, logically its fixation. Have you changed
anything there? Are you receiving them in proper formalin or water?

Happened to me once. PS Dermatopathologist's are funny creatures, don't let
them smell your fear.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dorothy.L.Webb <@t> HealthPartners.Com
[mailto:Dorothy.L.Webb <@t> HealthPartners.Com]
Sent: 27 January 2005 20:34
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] processing help[Scanned]

I have a dermatopathologist who complained to me that his slides on the
skins we short processed yesterday looked very eosinophilic and the collagen
was separating out.  Does anyone out there have any ideas what the problem
could be??  We changed nothing in our processor from one day to the next nor
any of the times. OUr routine tissues from today looked great!  What could
possibly be the problem when a pathologist comes across with this problem??
HELP!!  And Thanks!!

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are
are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient or the individual
responsible for delivering the e-mail to the intended recipient, please
be advised that you have received this e-mail in error and that any
use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this e-mail
is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify
the HealthPartners Support Center by telephone at (952) 967-6600.
You will be reimbursed for reasonable costs incurred in notifying us.