[Histonet] Hairy Cell Leukemia Spleen Tissue

Barnhart, Tammy Tbarnhart <@t> primecare.org
Wed Jan 26 07:29:02 CST 2005

I am in need of the above control tissue.  We have not had a case here that
we can find and would like to use it as a control for our TRAcP antibody.
Willing to pay, hopefully not too much. Or, trade for other tissue :)
Thanks....

Tammy Barnhart, BS, HTL(ASCP)
Anatomic Pathology Supervisor
St. Alexius Medical Center
Bismarck, ND
tbarnhart <@t> primecare.org
701-530-6730

Confidentiality Notice:This e-mail message is for sole use of intended
unauthorized review, use, disclosure, distribution, or copying is
by replying to this e-mail and destroy/delete all copies of this e-mail
message.