[Histonet] tissue slicer

Paul Webster pwebster <@t> hei.org
Tue Jan 25 10:44:55 CST 2005

Dear Tom,

I have the most ideal machine for you. A company in Northern California has
just sent me a machine that does exactly what you are looking for, slice
fresh tissue into 1mm slices. I am currently evaluating it and it is pretty
good. He tissue is cut in one pass through the machine much as bread is
sliced.

I can give you contact details for the makers of this machine (the "Equal-Z)
if you are interested. As far as I know, this is a new innovation that is
not currently on the market. I have no links with the company other than
agreeing to be a beta test site.

Regards,

Paul Webster.

Paul Webster, Ph.D.