[Histonet] heart specimens.

Galina Deyneko galinadeyneko <@t> yahoo.com
Wed Jan 19 15:26:13 CST 2005

Dear colleagues,
I more than appreciate your help and always read histonet with interest. I will follow your advices for next processing.
I have new model Shandon Excelsior processor ,.fully automatic and enclosed and I am not able to add or remove any steps, do not have access to reagents and can not use other reagents, only can play with time and on/off vacuum.Thank you again.If you have some more tips I will be glad. I will let you know how the corrections will work.
Galina Deyneko
Novartis Cambridge, MA
617-871-7613