[Histonet] Pathology Report Retention in Lab

chiggerson <@t> memhosp.com chiggerson <@t> memhosp.com
Fri Jan 14 15:14:17 CST 2005

How long do you keep the hard copy before you pitch/shred it?
Cindy

hymclab <hymclab <@t> hyhc.com>
Sent by: "Schneider, Dawn" <SchneiderD <@t> hyhc.com>
01/14/2005 01:17 PM

"'chiggerson <@t> memhosp.com'" <chiggerson <@t> memhosp.com>,
histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
cc

Subject
RE: [Histonet] Pathology Report Retention in Lab

We only keep the hard copy in lab if it does have an attachment (consult,
FS
written diagnosis, stone analysis, etc...).  If we don't know that it will
have a consult until later we just print another one out to attach the
outside report to.  Last year was the first  year we did that and boy did
it
save room.

Dawn