[Histonet] FW: MediTech AP Users

Patterson, Pat PatPatterson <@t> mhd.com
Fri Jan 14 13:37:50 CST 2005

> I'm looking for some contact names of other MediTech IS users for AP lab.
>
> We have the Client Server system - currently V 5.3 - soon on 5.4.
>
> Thanks
> Pat Patterson
> Manager, Pathology
> Methodist Dallas Medical Center
> pat.patterson <@t> mhd.com

This electronic transmission contains information from Methodist Health
System and should be considered confidential and privileged.  The
information contained in the above messages is intended only for the
use of the individual(s) and entity(ies) named above.  If you are not
the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying,
distribution, or use of this information is prohibited. If you receive
this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by
return e-mail.  Methodist Health System, its subsidiaries and
affiliates hereby claim all applicable privileges related to the
transmission of this communication.