[Histonet] Xylene Substitutes

Christine Tambasco immrstambo <@t> hotmail.com
Fri Jan 14 06:46:46 CST 2005

   Hello histonetters-

   Once  again  I  will  offer  some information. I use Clear Rite 3 from
   Richard  Allen  and havent had any problems with my immunos. I use the
   Biogenex  kit and antibodies. Maybe its the type of antibodies you are
   using. It has been my experience that you have to be a detective to be
   in this line of work! Enjoy troubleshooting! Have a good day everyone.

   Christine Tambasco, HT (ASCP)

   St. Mary's Hospital

   427 Guy Park Ave

   Amsterdam, New York 12010

   phone 5188417287

   >From: "Randolph-Habecker, Julie" <jhabecke <@t> seattlecca.org>
   >To: "'histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu'"
   >Subject: [Histonet] Xylene Substitutes
   >Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 13:44:59 -0800
   >
   >Histonetters,
   >
   >My  lab  is  considering  switching to a xylene substitute for tissue
   processing
   >and  other  routine  use.  Someone  had  mentioned that they tried to
   switch to a
   >xylene  substitute a number of years ago and they had trouble getting
   a few
   >of  their  antibodies to work. Has anyone else had a similar problem?
   If so,