[Histonet] reversible tissue adhesion to slides

Patsy Ruegg pruegg <@t> ihctech.net
Tue Jan 11 10:20:33 CST 2005

I release super glued tissue using a single edge razor blade.
Patsy

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Philip Oshel
Sent: Tuesday, January 11, 2005 7:33 AM
To: Histonet <@t> Pathology.swmed.edu
Subject: Re: [Histonet] reversible tissue adhesion to slides

Janis,

How about attaching the part you *don't* want? That way the dissection will
also release the desired tissue. Use a minute (no!
smaller! still smaller ... ) drop of superglue to hold the tissue to the
slide -- the same glue used to glue fresh tissue to the mounting plate of a
vibrating microtome.

Phil

--
Philip Oshel