[Histonet] reversible tissue adhesion to slides

Philip Oshel peoshel <@t> wisc.edu
Tue Jan 11 08:32:46 CST 2005

Janis,

How about attaching the part you *don't* want? That way the
dissection will also release the desired tissue. Use a minute (no!
smaller! still smaller ... ) drop of superglue to hold the tissue to
the slide -- the same glue used to glue fresh tissue to the mounting
plate of a vibrating microtome.

Phil

--
Philip Oshel