[Histonet] EM contracts

Gloria Limetti glorialimetti <@t> yahoo.com
Fri Jan 7 14:20:51 CST 2005

I work in the Department of Ophthalmology at the Eye
and Ear Institute of the University of Pittsburgh.
Does anyone know if there is a lab that will process
specimens for elctron microscopy for a fee. I have
only a few samples to try and I don't want to order
the supplies unless it will be an ongoing project.
The fees are also needed for a grant proposal.
Whether they charge per specimen, per slide, or from
beginning to end, anything would be helpful.

                   Cindy Stone 412-647-9174
                   stonece <@t> upmc.edu