[Histonet] Stacy McLaughlin HT (ASCP)/specimen containers

Joyce Cline jcline <@t> wchsys.org
Fri Jan 7 10:12:15 CST 2005

     I use Tri-State Hospital Supply Corp., 3713 West Street, Landover,
Maryland 20785, 1-800-442-1980. I hope this is still the same phone
number. I have ordered from them for over 15 years.

***** CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE *****
the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not
delete this e-mail from your system.