[Histonet] The "Stuff" to Find Lymph Nodes

Smith Wanda Wanda.Smith <@t> HCAhealthcare.com
Tue Jan 4 14:40:03 CST 2005

Dear Histonetters,
My mind has gone blank...and I need help please!
What are some of the commercial solutions available to help ID lymph nodes
at the grossing table?  What are your experiences, pro and con, of these
solutions???
One of my Pathologist has read a few articles concerning finding lymph nodes
on colon cancer cases.  A high number of lymph nodes must be found, down to
the 1-2 mm size nodes and we are interested in other's experiences.
Thanks for any and all info!!!
Wanda