[Histonet] Frozen section of plastic stent

Alan Bright abright <@t> brightinstruments.com
Tue Jan 4 04:47:20 CST 2005

Dear Cathy & others with this problem,

I do not know the answer to your problem with sectioning plastic
(silicone) stents, but I have experience of sectioning a wide range of
materials including plastics. If you could send me a sample I would be
very happy to section the stent and give you a full report with no costs
to you. I am hoping that all that is required is determining the correct
temperature and maybe using a tungsten carbide tipped knife.

Best Regards

Alan Bright

Bright Instrument Co.Ltd.
St Margaret's Way