[Histonet] RE: CD68 in monkey frozen tissue

C.M. van der Loos c.m.vanderloos <@t> amc.uva.nl
Tue Jan 4 01:37:58 CST 2005

A HAPPY AND HEALTHY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE TOO!

CD68, clone PG-M1 does stain something on frozen sections. However, if
this staining result reflects the full spectrum of macrophages is a bit
doubtful. For frozens you better use CD68 clone EBM11.

Best wishes,
Chris van der Loos, PhD
Dept. of Pathology
Academical Medical Center M2-230