[Histonet] CAP Immunohistochemistry Tissue Microarray Program

Paula Lucas plucas <@t> biopath.org
Thu Feb 24 12:30:44 CST 2005

My administrator asked me to research this clinical trial, so of course I
turn to the experts.

Here is what the advertisement says:

This is a program that stains and interprets tissue arrays for HER2, CD117,
ER, CD20 and EGFR.  Comparing results to our peers.

It validates our testing strategy and demonstrates eligibility for
participation in NCI funded clinical trials for HER2.

Has anyone heard of this program and if so, could you tell me anything and
everything about it?

Thanks in advance.

Paula
Bio-Path Medical Group