[Histonet] double immunofluorescence in bone tissue

=?gb2312?q?=CC=EC=20=D0=C1?= pex0220 <@t> yahoo.com.cn
Thu Feb 24 09:25:12 CST 2005

Hi, Dear histonetter,

I have had some difficulties in do double immunofluorescence in bone tissues.
Firstly, I find that it is not easy to cut the paraffin blocks of bone and muscle.
Secondly, I do double immunofluorescence by general protocol, but my results are not good. in the section, part tissues were stained, but part tissues were not stained.I do not know why this results appear. I think that double immunofluorescence in bone and muscle tissues is different from that in other tissues. I check some articles, but I can not find a good article, so if you gain some experience about it, I hope you can give me a protocol or some advice. thank you very much!

Guofeng