[Histonet] RE: pathologists in the lab (shivers down the spine...) was "left handed microtome"

kgrobert <@t> rci.rutgers.edu kgrobert <@t> rci.rutgers.edu
Wed Feb 23 16:34:38 CST 2005

We're just a small research and teaching lab, but I have taught all sorts
of people about histology-from high-schoolers on up to full professors,
and every time my boss teaches his Toxicologic Pathology graduate course,
I get to teach the lab portion of it, where the students learn almost the
same thing-from animal necropsy all the way to staining.

So why isn't Histology part of Medical School/Pathology training?

Kathleen
Principal Lab Technician
Neurotoxicology Labs
Rutgers University