[Histonet] Vibratome info

Cheryl Crowder ccrowder <@t> mail.vetmed.lsu.edu
Mon Feb 21 11:20:47 CST 2005

Hi all - One research lab is doing confocal microscopy.  They were given a
virtatome and are trying (without success) to get 50 um sections.  If any of
you know the intricasies of the virbatome and are willing to correspond or
talk to the tech that is trying to work with the virbatome, would you
contact me and I will pass the information on.   I know that she has the
e-mail address and phone number for Virbratome, but would also like to have
contact with working techs.   Thank you in advance,  Cheryl

Cheryl Crowder, BA, HTL(ASCP)
Chief Technologist
Anatomic Pathology
Department of Pathobiological Sciences