[Histonet] Help -- I'm Looking for Carrie Kyle-Byrne

brady fulton bradyjfulton <@t> yahoo.com
Wed Feb 16 17:22:48 CST 2005

I am hoping to find Carrie Kyle-Byrne.  She was formerly with Genentech, then (I think) the California Animal Health and Food Safety Labratory (at U.C. Davis), then Eyelixis, and then Lab Vision.  I am interested in some work that she did when she was with Genentech, and would like to get in contact with her to discuss it.  She used to post quite a few messages here.  Someone told me that she might have moved out of the country, but they didn't know any more than that.

Does anyone know how I can reach her or what her current contact info or email address is?

Thanks very much.

Brady Fulton
Chicago, IL
bradyjfulton <@t> yahoo.com