[Histonet] ASR Disclaimer

Kevin Briggs BriggsK <@t> drmc.drhsi.org
Thu Feb 10 13:23:33 CST 2005

Hi Netters!

	I am curious to know how other laboratories are handling the CAP Checklist item ANP.12425: "If patient testing is performed using Class I analyte-specific reagents (ASR's) obtained or purchased from an outside vendor, does the patient report include the disclaimer required by federal regulations?"  I am specifically searching for examples of canned text comments or disclaimers suitable for reporting any of our antibodies simultaneously.

Thanks,

Kevin D. Briggs, MS, CT(ASCP)
Team Leader- Cytopathology/ Histopathology Services
Danville Regional Medical Center
142 South Main Street
Danville, VA 24541
Telephone: (434) 799-4470 ext.5451