[Histonet] (no subject)

Beth A. Goldman bgoldman <@t> wam.umd.edu
Wed Feb 9 12:03:46 CST 2005

Hi everyone.
    I was wondering if any of you knew where I could purchase a staining
net. I'm not sure if this is actually what the product is called. It is
basically a round dish about 2 inches high, with netting on the bottom. It
is divided into sections by glass. I've been using some borrowed ones for
staining brain tissue, with an acetylcholinesterse reaction. I'd like to
buy some of my own, but I have no idea of where I can buy some.


University of Maryland, College Park

More information about the Histonet mailing list