[Histonet] Rubber cement (for in situ)

Bonnie J. McMahill bmcmahill <@t> incytepathology.com
Thu Feb 3 13:29:15 CST 2005

We use the smaller coverslips (we have a large supply of 18 mm round ones that work really well), and apply the rubber cement around the edge with a 5 ml syringe.  It works very well and comes off easily after hybridization with a tweezer.

Bonnie McMahill
Histology Supervisor
InCyte Pathology
Spokane, WA