[Histonet] intranasal delivery dye tracer

Surita Banwait sbanwait <@t> buckinstitute.org
Tue Feb 1 13:45:04 CST 2005

Hello

We are interested in trying a new method of delivery in mice (intranasal
delivery) to avoid dealing with the blood brain barrier.  Eventually a
fluorescence-tagged marker will be delivered and analyzed.  Before we do
this however, my PI is interested in delivering a few different
solutions (preferably a colored dye) that we can track through the mouse
brain.  Are there any suggestions as to some solutions we might try?

Thanks for your consideration,

Surita

Surita Banwait

Morphology Core