[Histonet] RE: Paraffin sections

Maria Mejia maria <@t> ski.org
Fri Dec 2 12:16:05 CST 2005

This type of experimenting would be interesting to check out especially
with
lower percentages of BSA. Andrea, I would agree that this overnight storage
step probably is antigen dependent (Chris, that's what I meant by too much)
and it would require a whole gamut testing of antibodies to see which
respond
positively and which would not...if one is inclined to do so.

Yours

Maria Bartola Mejia
Smith-Kettlewell Eye Research Institute
San Francisco, CA 94115