[Histonet] Extracellular matrix proteins fixation.

Geoff McAuliffe mcauliff <@t> umdnj.edu
Fri Dec 2 10:32:43 CST 2005

Hi Diego:

    First off, "well fixed" and a strong immuno reaction are often
incompatible. The first thing to do is a PubMed search for the exact ECM
molecules you are interested in. That way you will have peer-reviewed
material from which to begin work. Or you could try a lot of suggestions
from the list which may or may not be applicable to your animal, ECM
molecule, antibody, detection system, etc. Perhaps frozen sections are
required, or an alcohol-based fixative, etc.
    Good luck!

Geoff

--
--