[Histonet] NSH Get together

Joe Nocito JNocito <@t> Pathreflab.com
Tue Aug 23 14:14:31 CDT 2005

count me in

Joe Nocito, BS, HT(ASCP) QIHC
Histology Manager
Pathology Reference Lab
San Antonio, TX

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu]On Behalf Of Orr,
Rebecca
Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2005 1:31 PM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] NSH Get together

Hi Everyone,

What do you think about a very very very informal meet and greet for
Histonetters at NSH?

I have gotten very useful responses and hopefully have been helpful with
some of mine.

I would appreciate putting some faces with some names.

I'll just throw out a date, how about  Monday Sept 12, around  6pm?
Before the Thermo party...:-)

If I get some interested responses maybe we can figure out a place.

I'll spring for some name tags and let's see what happens!

Please respond to me separately, and I'll share the general concensus.

Becky Orr, CLA HT (ASCP)

IHC Lead

Evanston Northwestern Healthcare

ph: 847-570-2771