[Histonet] NSH Get together

Greg Dobbin dobbin <@t> upei.ca
Tue Aug 23 15:05:59 CDT 2005

Hi Rebecca,
I would think the most appropriate place to meet would be at the
Histonet booth in the registration area. It will be called the "Histonet
Outpost" and a few of us have done some work to pull this together
for exactly the reasons to which you refer.  :-)
Have fun there. I'll have to meet you next time!
Greg