[Histonet] cleaved notch antibody,and HIER

DDittus787 <@t> aol.com DDittus787 <@t> aol.com
Wed Aug 17 08:16:33 CDT 2005

Sorry to post this late, however I was reading this and thought some
information may help, yes I agree that Zymeds anti goat anti rabbit and  strepavidin
are concentrates and dilution is important,however background is  also from
too long an incubation time or too high a titer,etc. So not only do  you want to
dilute the goat,rabbit but also the antibody and then running  retrievals of
some sort clouds troubleshooting. Change one part of the protocol  at a time,
prolonged fixation can cause background as well. I have used many  Zymed
products and have also found that their concentrations are high and you  can diutle
out pretty far as well as not have to incubate very long.
                                                Just some technical info
                                                             Dana