[Histonet] research job posting at NJ

Chen, Shu-Cheng shu-cheng.chen <@t> spcorp.com
Tue Aug 16 12:05:51 CDT 2005

Hi,

We have the following position available at our organization. Anyone
interested please respond to this mail. Or, apply on line at
http://www.schering-plough.com/schering_plough/careers/jobframe.jsp
<http://www.schering-plough.com/schering_plough/careers/jobframe.jsp> .
Thanks.

Shu-Cheng Chen
SPRI
Kenilworth, NJ

Position Title: Senior Scientist II
Business: Division Research and Development
Location: NJ Kenilworth
Job Description:  We are seeking a conscientious and experienced scientist
with a BS or MS and more than 5 years experience to join the Inflammation
Department at the Schering Plough Research Institute. Expertise in tissue
processing, embedding, paraffin and frozen tissue section, histological
staining, immunohistochemistry and in situ hybridization is required.
Experience with both rodent and human tissues is desired. Additional
experience and knowledge in necropsy, in vivo models with relevance to human
inflammatory diseases and handling of rodents is preferred.

This message and any attachments are solely for the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, disclosure, copying, use or distribution of the information included in this message is prohibited -- Please immediately and permanently delete.