[Histonet] Endogenous Peroxidase

Monfils, Paul PMonfils <@t> Lifespan.org
Tue Aug 16 08:41:57 CDT 2005

Sodium nitride is Na3N, but I don't think you will be able to purchase it
anywhere.  It is a compound that was long believed to be chemically
impossible, but which only recently was experimentally synthesized for the
first time by deposition of atomic sodium and nitrogen beams onto a
supercooled sapphire in a vacuum.  I doubt that the compound is commercially
available.  Perhaps it is sodium nitrite that is called for in your
protocol?

Paul M.