[Histonet] histology position available

Dawn Cowie dlcowie <@t> prodigy.net
Wed Aug 10 11:10:42 CDT 2005

hello all histonetters,

we have a position open for a ascp certified HT. Must either be Florida licensed or willing to obtain license. This is a full time 40 hrs per week position with generous PTO, medical, dental, short and long term disability and 401K and profit sharing. Monday thru Friday and half a day Saturday about every 4 weeks. Duties include, embedding, microtomy, special stains, and IHC. We are located in the panhandle area of northwest Florida. If anyone is interested or wants more details, please call me at 850-416-7251 or e-mail me at dlcowie <@t> prodigy.net

Thanks,

Dawn Cowie, HT. Histology Supervisor

Pensacola Pathologists, PA