[Histonet] DAB Waste Disposal/Treatment

David.Mueller <@t> kp.org David.Mueller <@t> kp.org
Wed Apr 20 12:15:29 CDT 2005

Hi--

I work for the EH&S Department of Kaiser Permanente in San Francisco.

We're looking for ways to reduce our DAB waste.  Is anyone currently using
DAB/Out or any other method of treatment?  And if so, are you pleased with
the system?

Also--we've had trouble getting a firm answer from Triangle Biomedical as
to what's contained in the remaining liquid once the DAB has been filtered
out.  Can anyone explain this further--we want to make sure it's something
that can be poured down the drain in California.

Thanks for your help.

David Mueller
Environmental Health and Safety Coordinator
Kaiser Permanente San Francisco Medical Center