[Histonet] regarding position of immunohistotech

Arvind Pundir arvind <@t> nbrc.res.in
Fri Apr 15 12:44:41 CDT 2005

	Dear sir,

	I am interested in joining your organisation at the above mentioned post,

	I have been working at present in National brain Research centre, Gurgaon, Haryana,India, as a senior laboratory technician my work includes doing immuno on brain tissue.

	I have done P. G. Diploma in Biomedical Laboratory Technology, after graduation in Microbiology

	I am very much interested in joining your organisation , for that please breif me what to do next

	Thanking you,

	yours' faithfully,

	Arvind Singh Pundir,

	National Brain Research Centre,