[Histonet] Tech to Path Ratio

Jasper, Thomas G. TJasper <@t> smdc.org
Wed Apr 6 12:24:28 CDT 2005

Thanks to Denise and Stephen for their responses to my question about Tech
to Path Ratio.  I've incorporated your information and am doing what I can
with what I have for now.

Thomas Jasper HT(ASCP)BAS
Anatomic Pathology Coordinator
SMDC Clinical Laboratory
Duluth, MN
tjasper <@t> smdc.org

This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the designated recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its contents is prohibited. As required by federal and state laws, you need to hold this information as privileged and confidential. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and destroy all copies of this communication and any attachments.