[Histonet] Superfrost Plus slides

Carole Fields cgfields <@t> lexhealth.org
Wed Apr 6 07:35:56 CDT 2005

Erie makes all the slides made....  at least this is what I have been told
for years.  I am not sure if each company coats their own or Erie does that
also.

Carole Fields, HT,ASCP
Pathology Supervisor
Lexington Medical Center
2720 Sunset Blvd.
W. Columbia, SC 29169

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Johnson [mailto:djohnson14 <@t> hotmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 05, 2005 4:21 PM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: RE: [Histonet] Superfrost Plus slides

Anyone know why only the Erie slides work on the Ventana?

>From: Julie.Sanders <@t> med.va.gov
>To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
>Subject: [Histonet] Superfrost Plus slides
>Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 12:29:02 -0500
>

>We get ours from Fisher, but I believe they're made by Erie Scientific, you
>could contact either one for a quote.  We get a fairly good price from
>Fisher.
>Julie
>Julie Sanders, Supervisor Anatomic Pathology
>VAMC, Cincinnati, Ohio
>

>on 4-5-05 you wrote:
>We're talking of buying a Ventana Benchmark XT and they insist that we
>need to use Superfrost Plus slides. They are going to cost much more
>than what we're using now. Does anyone have the inside track on the
>least expensive place to buy them from?
>You folks are always "The" source for All Histology Wisdom!
>Thanks!

This email and any files transmitted with it may contain PRIVILEGED or
CONFIDENTIAL information and may be read or used only by the intended
recipient. If you are not the intended recipient of the email or any of its
attachments, please be advised that you have received this email in error
and that any use, dissemination, distribution, forwarding, printing, or
copying of this email or any attached files is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this email in error, please immediately purge it and all
attachments and notify the sender by reply email or contact the sender at
the number listed above if one is provided.