[Histonet] Perfusion Fixation of Mouse Hearts

Geoff McAuliffe mcauliff <@t> umdnj.edu
Wed Sep 29 12:58:38 CDT 2004

Hi Christopher:

    I think the best thing you can do to learn this proceedure is to
find a lab doing this and go observe. This is definitely a "picture is
worth a thousand words" thing. You could read pages and pages of
protocol and still not understand what to do or how to do it.

Geoff

--
--
Geoff McAuliffe, Ph.D.