[Histonet] Vimentin on mouse tissue

Yolanda Maldonado sagitalcuts <@t> yahoo.com
Mon Sep 27 17:55:06 CDT 2004

Hi everyone:
Does anyone out there has any experience with IHC stain for Vimentin on mouse tissue?
I have tried the V9 and 3B4 clone from different companies as well as the ARK kit and other polymers...Nothing seems to work for me!!
I have tried EDTA. CB, Reveal, LAB and enzymes as AR and I have also run human and other species along with my tissue to make sure my staining is working. Everything stains but the mice.
Any suggestions?