[Histonet] salaries

Bonner, Janet Janet.Bonner <@t> FLHOSP.ORG
Mon Sep 27 15:37:56 CDT 2004

Thank you! This hurricane business: no electric, no water, long lines at the
gas station, I guess you just learn the drill. It reminds me of camping. The
workplace actually becomes an oasis during these times!!   Food, water,
lights, air-conditioning....aahhhhhh-

-Original Message-----
From: Jes Strong - Source Medical Products
[mailto:jestrong <@t> earthlink.net]
Sent: Monday, September 27, 2004 4:25 PM
To: Linda Blazek; histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu;
Laurie.Pereira <@t> sdcounty.ca.gov
Subject: RE: [Histonet] salaries

I hope Florida is still there. My heartfelt support for all of you who have
had to suffer the seemingly endless challenges you have had to face the past
couple of months. I know it may be of little condolence, but we all care and
pray for you.

Jes Strong
Source Medical Products
Representatives for Statlab, DuraEdge, Bladex, Diagnostic BioSystems, RA
Lamb and other Quality Pathology Manufacturers
(847) 323-8373 (Cell)
(847) 735-9965 (Office)
(800) 442-3573 x250 (Voice Mail)
(508) 861-1575 (Fax)