[Histonet] Glycerin-Gelatine bubble-phenomen

meyenhmf <@t> umdnj.edu meyenhmf <@t> umdnj.edu
Mon Sep 20 18:51:12 CDT 2004

Bubbles are caused by desintigration of uncouppled, tissue bound dyes, a
phenomenon described in the 60ties occuring with some enzyme histochemistry
reactions.
A treatment with acidic formalin and sulfanilic acid after the reaction
would reduce/eliminate the bubbling effect.
Regards,
Markus F. Meyenhofer

Quoting Barbara Bublava