[Histonet] Digital camera setup for histology teaching

Steve Machin UK stevemachinuk <@t> yahoo.co.uk
Mon Sep 20 08:13:51 CDT 2004

We use the video output from a nikon coolpix.
The video goes to a Leitz unit with a joystick on it, to act as a
pointer, and this box has an output for a TV screen and a splitter
for a couple of video monitors.  Our previous system used an analogue
camera and we simply substituted this by the coolpix.

Steve machin UK