FW: [Histonet] Histo. Assistant Job Descriptions

Bonnie Whitaker bwhitaker <@t> brownpathology.com
Tue Sep 14 10:54:03 CDT 2004

Here is ours.
Bonnie Whitaker

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Kari
Bradshaw
Sent: Tuesday, September 14, 2004 9:41 AM
To: Amy Self; histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: RE: [Histonet] Histo. Assistant Job Descriptions

Here is our job description.

:) Kari Bradshaw, HT(ASCP)
Laboratory Manager
Lower Columbia Pathologists
1217 14th Ave
Longview, WA 98632
(360)425-5620

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu]On Behalf Of Amy Self
Sent: Tuesday, September 14, 2004 7:06 AM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Histo. Assistant Job Descriptions

	Good Morning Netters,

	We are looking to hire a histology assistant in our lab.  I was
wandering
if anyone had any job descriptions as well as job requirements that they
could share with me?  We have one but it very minimal as to what the histo
assistant should and should not do so our lab manager would like to see what
other hospitals are doing and requiring for this job position.   Thanks in
advance,  amy

NOTE:
 The information contained in this message may be privileged, confidential
and protected from disclosure.  If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this
prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify
us immediately by replying to this message and deleting it from your
computer.  Thank you.