[Histonet] Red Sox

amosbrooks <@t> earthlink.net amosbrooks <@t> earthlink.net
Thu Oct 28 11:20:37 CDT 2004

Hi,
   Don't say ALL of New England is happy. Here's one Connecticut Yankees fan still reeling from four consecutive losses here. I can only say the win must have had something to do with the lunar eclipse last night. Personally given the signs: war, earthquakes in Japan, an eclipse and the Red Sox winning a World Series, I'm starting work on an ark because the end must be near!
   Congradulations Red Sox fans your team played exceptionally and deserve the pe... penn ... pennant ** there I said it** ick I'm feeling woozy!
Amos Brooks