[Histonet] Microwave retrieval

SMITH,REBEKAH FELICIA rockbeki <@t> ufl.edu
Thu Oct 21 21:29:45 CDT 2004

Being myself a poor research tech, I also use the household
microwave method. I stick my slides in coplin jars filled with
Tris buffer with the tops off then stick them in another container
and microwave for 45sec twice, changing the water in between. It's
been working for me.
SMITH,REBEKAH FELICIA
"You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the
stars
You have a right to be here and whether or not it is clear to you,
no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should. Therefore be at
peace with G-d, whatever you conceive Him to be. And whatever your
labors and aspirations,in the noisy confusion of life, keep peace
in your soul.-Max Ehrmann,"Desiderata"